7.17.2010

Kingston Labradoodles is on its way...


Friday  Saturday Night....wooohoooo!!! 

Today Fairborn Guy not only commanded the Kirby, sucking up all the dust bunnies of late, but he also gave Sami a bath.  She is looking pregnant for sure, her tummy is swelling and her milking devices are kicking into development mode. 
So without further ado...
I am very excited to introduce you to her mate, Starbucks of Seattle Labradoodles!

Starbucks is a stocky sturdy fellow, whose Labrador-like build will compliment the slender build of our Sami girl.  I enjoyed watching them flirt...they took to each other right away.  Though I have whelped all three of Sami's former litters, I have not had the pleasure of attending the breedings. I have been looking forward to this event...my first, very own, litter of Mulit-Gen Miniature Australian Labradoodles.
I can't wait till Sept 1st!!  The puppy breath will smell heavenly.

3 comments:

Threads of Inspiration said...

Labradoodles are darling. I saw my first one maybe 8 years ago and he was so great. I don't think he was a miniature though, more labrador sized. Good luck with all of the puppies coming your way!

Faith said...

Yay for puppies!!! I cannot wait for the puppy breath either. :)

Hope you're feeling better, lady. Muah!

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^