3.01.2010

If The Lord Had Not & Praise The Lord

It was a very busy week...I got behind in my study so this time I combine both days lessons on Psalm 124 which focused on looking at what my life may have looked like had God not intervened and on God's promises--due to His being on my side... as opposed to just putting up with me.

My favorite concept in this lesson is -- God will risk being misunderstood in order to accomplish....that He knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present!  Loved it so much!
**
My Psalm 124

If the LORD had not been on my side
O how different my life would be

Had He not been willing to train me out of my self righteous armor - the additional destruction would be immense

If the LORD had not been on my side when Satan had his power plays set up against me;

Approval addiction would be my god

I would have been swallowed into a divorce

I would be engulfed in legalism

The raging waters of dysfunction and shame would have swept my life, as I know it, away 

Praise the LORD who has not allowed me to cooperate with Satan's Gang..their sharped-toothed,
 fang-owning, mouth's were loosed  from around my neck

the curtain was torn and I am free to fly in Jesus name
**


No comments: