8.01.2009

Ninja Assignments...Covert and So Much Fun!!!

Last night I went swimming at 10:30 PM, yes it is dark by then. We swam by the moonlight in the Puget Sound salt water!! That statement has nothing to do with this blog but it is however a fact.
I am now a Mermaid Princess because of it.
Today I had a different sort of activity to accomplish.
This assignment is on account of a special scrap book and a page it can not be missing!!!
To tell you this story will take a while...so sit and do not rush this...there are lots of photos.
I need more than a moment from you please. :)
First supplies:
I would need my Ya Ya Bracelet...very very important

A fairly nice dress
An accomplice

And documenting skills...LETS GO!


We have arrived at our destination
Oops...we need to pee
Next we must scout out our territory
Looking for the best place to not be discovered...this bush will be great for when they start, but too risky for now...lets move out

No...not here...too open...we could be seen
This is much to far away...with all this effort we need a better view

Lets make camp here
Great...it is like a tree cave...perfect cam mo

With a window view
Oh crap....they are killing time...someone is late...they keep moving dangerously close to camp...
shhhh here she is finally!!!
Well...maybe not...false alarm
Our window view rawks

Zoom ninja zoom....dang the flash went off, hope they did not see us

This is sooooo much fun...that's my bff...she has no idea.
more waiting
I thought they were going to kiss...shh everyone is getting into place and so should we.
My accomplice leaves base camp to get these shots...well this one is very horrible
But I love this one
I told her not to get the garbage can in the shot...darn

Don't mind the crocked shots...I have the camera now and am shaking from fear of getting caught
Okay...not it is time to move to the formerly scouted bush so we can hear what is going on...
good thing we scouted
This butt shot of bff is accomplished by me sticking my arm out from behind the bush...crocked is the best I can do folks
This is my other arm out from behind the bush...wonder if there is beer in that little blue cooler
I heart this one. And jsyk, from my hiding spot I can even hear the vows...
I love this assignment!
Not so likin with this one
I wish you could see her sweet tears of joy
Kilts are hawt even when seen on a gentleman from behind..just sayin
Now you may kiss the bride!!!
Yes there was hootin and hollerin from the "large" crowd...but I did not make a sound. Time to exit stage left...oh gee they are all headed this way...run!
Lets go get something to eat...like pie!
Super Ninja successful spies...that's us
Washed out but in the shot...this cafe is historic...it opened in 1955
Don't we look exhausted and hungry
Delicious
Here's to you Mr and Mrs Daniel Jandt,
may your lives together be as sweet as this wonderful pie
~ Married Aug 1, 2009~

8 comments:

Cindy said...

You are sooooooooooo hysterical! Love your "rule" breaking spirit my friend. You two must have been having so much fun...what a great memory for you and Shannon.
Hugs.

Tink said...

You know it!!! I knew Faith would not mind if we just showed up, but the crazy male gender have that "respect" issue by design, so I decided that covert was my compromise between naughty and nice. :)
Now the photos get to go into our bff scrapbook...it will not have a hole in it...sweet sucess!!

Jenny said...

I love the covert idea! Love, love, love it! Oh, it's so deliciously funny. I am so glad you were there, even though we didn't know it. What a fun surprise to stumble upon this morning!!!!

Faith said...

You sneaky little minx!! :-) If I ever need a covert ninja, I shall know who to employ! Glad you were there for it, sweet pea. Next time I see you, though, you owe me a hug!

Love love!!

Mary said...

OH Rhonda you are just too funny! Glad you could share it with Cindy even if she didn't know it! The ol' fly on the wall trick...

country mouse said...

*sniff* No, that page could *not* be left empty! Good work, Grasshopper : )

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]