5.15.2009

"The more one thinks about thinking the more one thinks of thoughts."--Toby Creek

I had intentions of posting every day's adventure of my New York trip....then I got sick. No, I got REALLY sick!

I have been home almost two weeks now. With each passing day I think of a million things I would like to be blogging, not to mention the remainder of my NY trip adventures.

Thinking of thoughts....lots of thinking of thoughts........

The big Swine Flu scare had my parents thinking I contracted it. I did not venture out to the doctor for a diagnosis....I am a terrible daughter.

Meanwhile Fairborn Guy and Peanut just kept their distance and put up with my whining and complaining.

I was down six days with the crud...don't ask me where the rest of the two weeks has gone.

More thoughts coming....

No comments: