12.10.2008

No..Absolutely No Forget Me Not-hing Trilogy Here

I am going to ffffffforget that today marked yet another day of fluent, forgetfulness, folly-- I would rather blog about something fun and light and happy like this....

This time last year I was in Kauai with my Fairborn Guy celebrating our 25th Anniversary 6 months late! I would give my car and coffee maker to be reliving that experience--but alas, Tigger and Pooh all Santa-ish will have to replace the warm sandy beach, nummy rum laced fruit drinks, and my Man all to myself in 10 days of paradise.

This is me then-- soaking wet lying on one of the two trampoline decks on the front of a catamaran. I was sprayed with the ocean as the rig cut through the waves whilst the sound of the water underneath me lulled me to rest....it was one of my favorite experiences while there....invigorating and indulgent to just lie there with my eyes closed, letting the world fly by. I am thankful my Man thought to take a few shots of my lavish nap, thanks Babe!

Today is now closing...my bedtime prayers will be for a Tigger and Pooh approach to Christmas...live it to the fullest, enjoying the journey with the friends and family that I love, remembering that Pooh also had a memory problem...Sweet Pooh, who is more lovable than I could ever hope to be.

"Pooh looked at his two paws. He knew that one of them was the right, and he knew that when you had decided which one of them was the right, then the other was the left, but he never could remember how to begin."

No comments: